I just submitted version 2.0.3 to the AppCatalog.
There are a lots of changes and cool new features that will make Headlines2 even more useful as it already is to users who use the app offline and as well as all of you who love to share articles with your friends on social networks.
But that’s not all, read on to see all of the changes that made it in 2.0.3.
- [ADD] share an article directly to Tumblr
- [ADD] share articles to your BufferApp account to schedule posting to your social networks.
- [FIX] some german translations were added
- [ADD] french translation of the whole application (Thanks to @KratusFr for translation!)
- [FIX] some small glitches and bug fixes
- [ADD] Queue support! You can now queue articles to Instapaper or ReadItLater when offline. The queued articles will automatically be posted to this services when you are back online.
- [ADD] Switch between different Mobilizer Services (Google, Instapaper (default), ReadItLater)
I submitted this version today to HP so it should be available in the next few days.
And I have a lot of enhancements on my to-do list for the next version. I will continue to develop for webOS as long as I love it, and this could be a long time